Weekly / Monthly Meetings
- Weekly outreach (Tuesday evenings)
- Monthly drop-in at Flushing Workers Center
- Bi-weekly Core Collective calls
- Monthly General Meetings / AAPI Migrant Workers Coalition Meeting
- Weekly dinners, outings, art, solidarity actions, and other sex worker-only programming
- Crisis Response Network: ICE / Know-Your-Rights Collaboration with Alexandre Law & New Sanctuary Coalition, immigration bail fund, ICE court accompaniment (discussion in process), referrals to Womankind and other vetted service providers (Red Umbrella Certification)
- Migrant Sex Worker Oral History Project / labor conditions survey project (with Dr. Elena Shih – Brown University)
- Survivor Leadership / Worker-Leader Workshops (Worker-Leader 8-week training institute, funded by Third Wave Sex Worker Giving Circle)
- Coast-to-Coast Chinatown (March 2020, Red Canary Song hosting Coast-to-Coast nation-wide + Canada conference, with training in outreach to migrant massage workers, and changing anti-trafficking narrative to sex worker labor rights)
- DecrimNY – In coalition with other organizations across the city to decriminalize sex work through the Stop Violence in the Sex Trades Act. We are also participating in the campaign to investigate Vice NYPD corruption, and ban the profiling and arrest of trans people of color (Walking While Trans bill).
- New NYC Worker Center Federation – with Freedom to Thrive, National Domestic Workers Alliance, Street Vendor Project, and other migrant workers projects; exploring portability of benefits for migrant workers who are unbanked, and looking at cooperative models. Supported by Assemblymember Ron Kim and NY State Asian Pacific American Task Force.
- RCS Mobile health van: medical care as alternative to policing in anti-trafficking (Zil Goldstein, Callen-Lorde — discussing collaboration with Planned Parenthood).